- Reading Renaissance - We specialize in encouraging reading with emphasis on quantity of books, quality of comprehension, and pride in accomplishment.
- EIP (Grades K-5) and Title 1 (schoolwide emphasis)- *See Transition Classes
- Honors Day - to encourage and recognize student achievement
- On-site Special Services (resource and inclusion)
- Quest Program
- Spelling Bee (Grades 4-5)
Software and Technology:
- Accelerated Reader - typical average daily media circulation of 600 books for over 700 students
- SORA - online library
- Chromebooks for all students
- iPads, and Square Pandas (Grades K-1)
Transition Classes - Brooklet Elementary School is proud to offer a program in Grades K-5 called Transition Classes. This positive program allows great flexibility in meeting the needs of the at-risk learner.